Art Immersion (Paris)
"Art Immersion" is a national program of artistic and cultural education developed in partnership with three immersive digital art centres for the benefit of 7000 children. It aims to develop the general culture and creativity of children.
In the region of Île-de-France, the program is developed around the immersive digital exhibitions presented at the Atelier des Lumières in Paris. In 2023, the program is conceived around the exhibition "Chagall, Paris - New York".
Art Immersion" is a multi-step program that allows children to discover the world of an artist in a fun and original way, to create a close relationship with his or her work and to awaken their creativity and curiosity while promoting learning.
The 4 steps of the program
Stage 1 | Educational workshop : the objective is to make the children discover the universe of the artists honored in the exhibition, and to familiarize them with their works. Duration : 1h30
Stage 2 | Free visit of the immersive digital exhibition at the Atelier des Lumières. Duration : 1h30
Stage 3 | Creative workshop : after having observed, explored and learned to decipher the artworks, the children are confronted with a creative activity involving different plastic arts techniques. Duration: 1h30
Stage 4 | Mini-exhibition : the children present their works in front of parents and relatives and to explain what they have discovered and learned.
Join the program
- General presentation brochure (to come)
- Presentation flyer 2023 – Chagall, Paris - New York (to come)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION
The Fondation Culturespaces offers the program free of charge to eligible childcare facilities:
- REP/REP+ or CLA primary schools, or primary schools located in isolated rural areas;
- Medical structures for children with disabilities aged 5 to 18;
- Social structures and associations (children from 5 to 12 years old);
- Pediatric hospitals (children from 5 to 12 years old).
Only the transport remains at your charge.
Registration is mandatory via the orange button « Participate ».
The Fondation Culturespaces develops the educational content of the program. In this section you will find various educational resources:
- Educational guide - "Chagall, Paris – New York” (to come)
- Detailed instructions for the creative workshop (to come)
- Reproductions of the paintings (to come)
- « Details » game (to come)
- « Silhouette » game (to come)
- video presentation of the project (to come)
- Video "The secrets of Culturespace's immersive exhibition"