Our lines of action
The programmes developed by the Fondation Culturespaces are organised in three areas to better adapt to the specific needs of children: "Art and digital", "Culture and well-being" and "Heritage and creativity".
1. Art and digital
- The national "Art Immersion" program reaches more than 7,000 children each year and rely on the potential of immersive digital art as a medium of transmission. The educational and creative content of the project is developed in connection with immersive digital exhibitions presented in three digital art centres: Atelier des Lumières, Bassins des Lumières and Carrières des Lumières.
2. Heritage and creativity
- The programme "Discovering the hôtel de Caumont" (Aix-en-Provence) offers children the opportunity to immerse themselves in the daily life of children in the 18th century and to learn about the Art History.
- "Extraordinary architectures : the private mansions" (Paris) is a program designed to introduce children to the Art History and architecture through the discovery of several Parisian town houses.
- "My beautiful castle" (Baux-de-Provence) takes children on a discovery of the castle of Baux-de-Provence, a medieval fortress built on a rocky outcrop, through games and riddles.
- "Theater and heritage" (Aix-en-Provence) provides a unique opportunity to discover the Hôtel de Caumont through a 10-hour training course in scenic expression.
3. Culture and well-being
- The "Dance Journey" introduces children to the Art History through a sensory approach and physical expression. The aim of this journey is to introduce children to three French cultural sites: the Jacquemart-André Museum, the Atelier des Lumières and the Hôtel de Caumont.
- With the "Between Courtyard and Garden" program, children discover the codes of landscape design and explore gardens through their senses.
- "Go to the gardens" is an event initiated by the Ministry of Culture. The Fondation Culturespaces organises this event in two magnificent gardens: the Hôtel de Caumont and the Château des Baux-de-Provence.